Set high up in the hills of the Val d’Arno, Villa Luciano, Londa is North East of Florence provides a uniquely extravagant base for 6-12 guests for their cycling adventures in Tuscany in ultimate style! Londa is at the foot of the Valico Croce ai Mori climb which reaches deep into the Appennini. Challenging road cycling excursions, from 3 to 7 days are typically scheduled to fit in with your sightseeing agenda, around Florence and the region. Wine tasting and traditional rustic Tuscan cooking classes may also be organised at the villa to fill your day.
The route itineraries are diverse and can be suited to most levels of cycling ability, although their is some focus on climbing (and descending). The villa also has a pool to cool off in after long days in the saddle. Bicissimo are happy to support your riding and show you the way to get the most from this lesser explored part of Tuscany, on two wheels. We also know which restaurants to recommend when you prefer to experience Florentine countryside cooking and recover in style for the next days adventure!
- Stunning 6-12 person Tuscan Villa w/ pool, option of wine-tasting/cooking classes.
- Immediate access to quiet hilly routes and major (Giro) passes around Mugello and Val d’Arno.
- Great location for sightseeing Florence and Siena, Etruscan sites and Renaissance attractions.
- Castello Nipozzano and Marchesi de’ Frescobaldi estate near Rufina is just a stones throw away.
- Surrounded by remote Tuscan dining locations and convenient for Barberino Designer Outlet.
- Fully supported cycling, catering for flexible itineraries 3-7 days. Cycle hire arranged.